Organized by THEi Innov8 Enterprise Start-up Centre, co-organized with VTC Innovation & Technology Co-creation Centre, Virtual Entrepreneurial Future Leaders Summit 2020 had been held on 25 Sep 2020.
Gathering corporate leaders and start-ups, it will be an amazing opportunity to discuss about Entrepreneurial Mindset and meet those Entrepreneurial Leaders. You can meet and talk with other audience before and after the sessions.
The Social Lounge is active before a live session, during a break, and after the live session ends. You can interact with the other members seated at the table in a virtual mini-conference. You can also have a private table chat. Anyone that joins the table will be able to view this chat.
Aims to nurture young people with an entrepreneurial mindset, Entrepreneurial Future Leaders Challenge 2020 is a start-up competition for all students from higher education institutes in Hong Kong. The winning team will receive a cash prize, mentoring support and chance to showcase their start-up idea at Entrepreneurial Future Leaders Summit 2020 on 25 Sep 2020. Judging panel:
- Dr Joseph Leung (Academic Director – IT Discipline and Innovation and Technology Co-creation Centre, Vocational Training Council)
- Mr Jaff Lau (Head of Innovative Business & Growth, HSBC Commercial Banking)
- Mr Alvin Lam (Managing Partner, T12M Ventures)
- Mr William Ip (Managing Director of Hong Kong, Carousell)
- Mr Nick Martin (Venture Partner, Draper Startup House)